The Beatles recorded "Money" in 7 takes on July xviii, 1963, with their usual lineup. A series of pianoforte overdubs was later added by producer George Martin. The song was released in November 1963 as the final rail on their second Great britain album, With the Beatles.

Co-ordinate to George Harrison, the grouping discovered Strong's version in Brian Epstein's NEMS record store (though non a hitting in the UK, it had been issued on London Records in 1960). They had previously performed it during their audience at Decca Records on January i, 1962, with Pete All-time still on drums at the time. They also recorded it six times for BBC radio. A live version, taped at a concert appointment in Stockholm, Sweden in October 1963, was included on Anthology one.


withthe beatles songs

How to play "Money (That's What I Want)"


Purchase Beatles Music Tabs / Music
world wide web.howtoplaybeatles.com/completemusic

Money (That's What I Want) – Lyrics

The best things in life are free
But you can keep 'em for the birds and bees

Now give me money (that's what I want)
That'due south what I desire (that's what I desire)
That'southward what I want (that's what I desire), aye
That'due south what I want

Your lovin' requite me a thrill
Simply your lovin' don't pay my bills

At present give me coin (that's what I desire)
That's what I want (that'due south what I want)
That'southward what I want (that's what I want), oh, yeah
That'southward what I want

Money don't get everything, it's true
What it don't get, I tin't use

Now give me money (that's what I want)
That's what I want (that's what I want)
That'due south what I want (that'southward what I desire), yep
That's what I desire

Money don't get everything, it's truthful
What information technology don't get, I can't use
Now give me coin (that'southward what I want)
That'southward what I desire (that'south what I want)
That's what I want (that'due south what I want), yeah
That'south what I want

Well, at present give me coin (that'southward what I want)
A lot of money (that'due south what I want)
Wow, yeah, I wanna exist free (that's what I want)
Oh, a lot of money (that'due south what I desire, oh)
That's what I want (that'due south what I desire), yes
That's what I want

Well, now give me money (that's what I desire)
A lot of money (that'southward what I want, oh)
Wow, yeah, you don't need money (that's what I want)
Oh, now give me money (that'south what I want, oh)
That's what I desire (that's what I want), yeah
That's what I desire

Share Your Thoughts...